Job Vacancy Alert: Social Media Analyst - Lagos
Our Client is a Nigerian eCommerce brand. They specialize in online sales of cutting-edge fashion and accessories and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content to our customers. Due to expansion, they have openings for a Social Media Analyst in Lagos State.
- Oversee all social media presence of the brand
- Monitor brand reviews
- Provide timely response to messages, tags, mentions and activity stamps on the internet
- Handle the brand's emails and filter correspondences that should be relayed to management
- Ensure optimal online presence for the brand
- Ensure high level of online engagement with subscribers, followers, fans through posts
- Generate original content on blog as specified by management
- Ensure the blog receives adequate traction
- Coordinate with management to ensure visibility, engagement and performance of Ads
- Understand the importance of social media engagement and online presence for a startup eCommerce brand
- Should be a tech savvy graduate (post NYSC)
- Should have strong passion for the use of social media
- MUST have a Laptop and Android mobile phone
- Ideal candidate is one that considers this role as fun rather than work
- 6 months - 1 year social media management experience is sufficient
- Should have working knowledge of creating traction, engagements and generating good content
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a very focused start-up and grow with us
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog are core presence proficiency the ideal candidate must have
- MUST have passion for startups
Method of Application
Applicants should apply using
(a.) An updated CV
(b.) A short note answering the following questions: Why would you want to work with a startup? Do you have a laptop and android mobile?
Mail to email@example.com
***ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WOULD BE CONTACTED